Our Energy Recovery System ERS now goes (even) more universal with ERS 300V. The system can be used in 110V AC countries.
Energy Recovery Systems have been in operation for more than 8 years in all types of applications, helping our customers to save energy and drastically reduce CO2 emissions.
There are several mechatronic applications that need to include braking resistors in order to dissipate braking or excess energy.
Elevators are typically one of them, but also cranes, many electrified vehicles or industry automation tools. In epic power we can offer an alternative to dissipation, our ERS system.
The system provides the following features:
- Stores the energy locally in supercapacitors.
- Supercapacitors are great in terms of cycles and power handling and do not need replacement, they are not batteries.
- ERS is plug and play to any motor drive (VVVF) with just three wires.
- Start recovering energy in new or existing systems with a very simple, non-intrusive installation.
- No cumbersome data exchange. Still, if you need to know how much energy the solution is saving, communication options are optional.
- All energy exchange is done in DC, no noise, no filters, no EMI, no fuss.
- ERS can be operated in all types of countries with different distribution systems.
- Available for countries with 110V AC distribution networks (new feature in the ERS 300V)
Real examples of application of the ERS 300V (Energy Recovery System)
Elevators, cranes, industrial elevation, solar pumping (to eliminate hammer effects and alleviate inertia), in robots, for example in a strawberry picking one…
Just ask for details, use cases, measurements and more information here.